Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

One last post

of the last item I completed this year 


You may recognize this as the pillow that goes with the surprise quilt I made, it's ready to deliver.  I did a few things different from the last pillow I made 

  1)  I rounded the corners 


  2) Changed up the back with stripes 

 

  3) Made a pocket with a small strip of Velcro 

  
and  made my own pillow insert out of fleece to make it soft.  I added 4 tack marks so the pillow isn't round and puffy.  This is what I like so hopefully the recipient does too. 


The stitching matches the quilt, I will definitely do another pillow.  This was fun and completes the look of the set.

See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message and share your thoughts! Messages make me smile! I will email you directly after I have read them.
Thanks for stopping by!