Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

When I look over 2013

Reviewing all the items I have worked on, completed and are now in use, I had a really good year!  As you all know by now I have been sewing forever, but the addition of quilting for me has only been about a year and a half.

I have learned so much this year from books, TV, computer classes, YouTube, hands on classes and fellow quilters/sew pals.  When I'm not actually working on a project I am on my Tiara with scrap, practice, practice, practice.

In review I have completed
2 king size quilts
1 queen size quilt
4 full size quilts
7 baby / lap quilts
1 doll quilt
3 Stuffed animals
10 marshmallow peeps
28 place mats
8 mug rugs
3 pillow cases
1 pillow
1 purse
4 tote bags
2 med zipper cases
12 wallet zipper cases
14 puppy foo foo scarfs
2 Christmas collars
1 Beach cover up
1 Quilted Name tag
1 Ironing board cover
And a flag for Boston



Current UFOs
1 Yellow, Gray and White quilt I am taking my time on it's not in a pattern book, I am making it my own.  Technically it's a work in progress, not an unfinished object.  

Projects on deck- a Riley Blake challenge for MQG, to be fair I just got the fabrics 2 weeks ago.  Lastly a feather quilt designed by Anna Maria Horner.  Our WNY MQG as a group we are each making 15 blocks to swap of which one we will keep and one will be made into a quilt to be donated to charity.  On this one I have questions I think will be clear after our January meeting so I will wait.

Guess I was busy this year, good thing I'm retired 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message and share your thoughts! Messages make me smile! I will email you directly after I have read them.
Thanks for stopping by!